How To Use

You're probably saying "I don't want to look through all these posts!" Well, you don't have to! Just search what your looking for at the top of the page, something like "Golden Sheep Quest" or "Buried Treasure" and a post titled that should come up! If you have any questions, just comment on any of the posts.

Report: Less Wild Horses? Crumbling Economy?

This is ACE REPORTER Enilorac also known as RANCHFIRE to my horseisle friends.

As you might know, there have been much less wild horses roaming the multiple isles of our favorite website. We've been asking other players wat they think.

Concerned, a citizan of the isle Angelhalee, says "I dont like it because I cant help new people out by giving them horses and I like catching them myself not buying them"

Wanting to learn more about the Horse Whispering problems, as to using 10k to get the answer "Sorry, that horse isn't running wild right now", I speak to a moderator. Here is the interview:

RanchFire: Do you think they are more around now? has it lifted?
DesertPaint[mod]: Nope. Our economy has not improved. We still only have 10 wild horses at any one time.
RanchFiret: Wow. That's not alot. Have you caught any wild horses recently?
RanchFire: Alot of people have said over global that they have caught them.
DesertPaint[mod]: I have caught 1 horse and 1 Zebra. :)
RanchFire: wow! How lucky
RanchFire: One last question
RanchFire>: I know that alot of mods whisper horses. Have you done this recently since the shortage? ahve you gotten the "There's none of that breed right now" Answer?
DesertPaint[mod]: I haven't ever whispered a horse. *laughing out loud!*

Discouraged, I keep looking. Next I interview Kylesmommy, another mod.

RanchFire>KylesMommy: Hi.. I'm doing a report on ow little horses there are around horseisle these days
RanchFire>KylesMommy: Have you whispered any horses recently?
KylesMommy[mod]: nope, i dont use the whisperer. i think it is more fun when you stumble across a wild horse
RanchFire>KylesMommy: I agree
RanchFire>KylesMommy: Do you think the economy is going downhill?
KylesMommy[mod]: I have thought that for the past 3 months
RanchFire>KylesMommy: Why?
RanchFire: Why do you think that?
KylesMommy[mod]: Horses were too easy to find. Players were able to get rich from finding and sell horses cheep.
RanchFire: Personally, I've never found a horse. How common were they?
KylesMommy[mod]: I would catch about 3 or 4 a week, and still left a few behind cuz i didnt want the breed, or had no room
RanchFire: Hi.. I'm doing a report on ow little horses there are around horseisle these days
RanchFire: Have you whispered any horses recently?
KylesMommy[mod]: nope, i dont use the whisperer. i think it is more fun when you stumble across a wild horse
RanchFire: I agree
RanchFire: Do you think the economy is going downhill?
KylesMommy[mod]: I have thought that for the past 3 months
RanchFire: Why?
RanchFire: Why do you think that?
KylesMommy[mod]: Horses were too easy to find. Players were able to get rich from finding and sell horses cheap.
KylesMommy[mod]: I would catch about 3 or 4 a week, and still left a few behind because i didnt want the breed, or had no room
RanchFire: Wow! that's awesome. Now I see why Joe and Miranda created the shortage. Do you think it was a good idea? Is the economy strong again?
KylesMommy[mod]: I agree with temporarily dropping the amount of Wild Horses. But I think it will take awhile for players to feel the need to increase prices
RanchFire: Wow! that's awesome. Now I see why Joe and Miranda created the shortage. Do you think it was a good idea? Is the economy strong again?
KylesMommy[mod]: I agree with temporarily dropping the amount of Wild Horses. But I think it will take awhile for players to feel the need to increase prices.

Unable to find someone who whispers, I see something pop up in global chat.

Punkin: i cant find any horses and im MMAADD
Syitiny: Punkin, there are only 10 out every 2 hours.
QuaterHorseLover: they cut down the horse pop. since horses people were selling were going for an all time low.

So people are noticing!

So will the ecomony improve? What will happen with this less wild horses calamity?

The Unofficial Guide to Horse Isle Will keep you posted on any new developments.

By Enilorac

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought you were ranchie!!!

Anonymous said...

this really is a crumbling economy!!!