How To Use

You're probably saying "I don't want to look through all these posts!" Well, you don't have to! Just search what your looking for at the top of the page, something like "Golden Sheep Quest" or "Buried Treasure" and a post titled that should come up! If you have any questions, just comment on any of the posts.

Quest: Admiral Leonard's Lost Sextant


Talk to Admiral Leonard, on Starfish Isle, on the western arm. ----->

He'll need you to find his Sextant (I have no friggin idea what that is)

<--- It's located near some rocks to the west. Use the magnifying search tool to find it.
Looking carefully around the rocks, you see something!
It looks like you found the Admiral's Sextant.



Talk to him again to return it. You Completed Admiral Leonard's Sextant. You earned $2000 and 25 quest points.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to search with the magnifying glass while standing on those rocks, and it didn't work! Did you get the wrong rocks??? PLEASE HELP ME!

Anonymous said...

Oh, woops, now I found it... SORRY! I don't think I accepted the quest, I talked to him, and he told me he had lost it, but I didn't actually click the "I'll find it for you" button (or something like that) SORRY!

Anonymous said...

a sextant is an object for measuring the altitude of celestial objects.
Like stars.