How To Use

You're probably saying "I don't want to look through all these posts!" Well, you don't have to! Just search what your looking for at the top of the page, something like "Golden Sheep Quest" or "Buried Treasure" and a post titled that should come up! If you have any questions, just comment on any of the posts.

Silver Mary Quest: FAN SUBMITTED

Silver Mary needs a drum (ebony wood, leather piece, leather strappings) from Xamba on Jungle Isle. He will tell you where to go for the French Horn, which you will need to pay for. You will also need to provide a brass valve (Sandy of Appleton) and reeds (made of cattails) for the horn.

Talk to Barb on Shellton for costumes. She will direct you to a barn owner.

Paint is supplied by Vern of Tropicton; dye, by Kilye. Venetian Food is required to dye. If Vern doesn't mention paint straight away, talk to Nicolette of Chillton.

-Rennaissance from Cremello


(All credit goes to Rennaissance, if this does not work it is not our fault, thanks so much to you!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for a map when I came across this site. I freaked when I saw that Ranchfire helped to make it.

If anyone here could tell me what happened to her it'd be much appreciated. I quite miss her.

-LoowhomissesherRoo.

Anonymous said...

Heyy I'm from Dun server and I was just wondering if you have any SJ tips and techniques to score that big 9200! The high score in DUn at them moment is currently 9284 by Walker. O.o
I'd love to know if any sevrer has got 9300.

Also, we miss you two guys do you go on HI2?

Anonymous said...

^^^^
Thingymabob, Bounty, PishPosh, Lacoste and FlyawayFlyte - We miss you!