How To Use

You're probably saying "I don't want to look through all these posts!" Well, you don't have to! Just search what your looking for at the top of the page, something like "Golden Sheep Quest" or "Buried Treasure" and a post titled that should come up! If you have any questions, just comment on any of the posts.

your all wondering, (i bet...)

ill bet your all wondering why i cant post on all about HI stuff, am i right?

well, my bro, panzer commander, (panzy, for short) made a HI accout called(you guessed it, panzer commander) and he broke ALL the rules and swore at the people and said stuff like 'i h8 u all!' or ' you all stink' so my ip address go banned! for real! and so im like: WHAT???? HOW COULD THEY DO THAT??? ( i only have 2 rule violations against my accout and their avoiding the filter(ima baaaad aneleh!!!)honestly, i mean panzy's like 13 sooo ya


love ya!
aneleh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! did that really happen?